- Belyaeva Irina Doctor of Philology, Professor
The article deals with the problem of psychopoetics, especially with such its branch, which interests in hidden psychological emotion, realized in “non-verbal” language. A.P. Skavtymov delivered this line of psychopoetics in Russian science. There was the methodology of eminent Russian philosopher S.L. Frank at the base of his investigation. S.L. Frank used such a term as “psyche’s live’’ for characterizing transcendental nature of man’s inner world. In this paper is made an attempt to follow the interrelation and to reveal relationship between human “psyche’s live” (or psyche's work) and fiction’s space and time at the materials of Turgenev’s and Goncharov's prose, because of space and time as a basic characteristics of literary text are the door into the any sphere of sense. The main conclusion of present investigation consists in follows: Turgenev and Goncharov as masters of "hidden psychology" paid special attention upon reproduction of "psyche's live" of theirs heroes with means of “external” language, “external" elements. And they preferred to w rite the moments of highest psyche’s work and vice ersa sleeping such a work in “psychological picture" of their characters by the specific organization of space and time.
How to link insert
Belyaeva, I. . (2008). ON PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION OF SPACE AND TIME IN TURGENEV’S AND GONCHAROV’S PROSE Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series "Pedagogy and Psychology", # 3, 2008,
1. Bakhtin M. M. Forms of Time and Chronotope in the Novel: Essays on Historical Poetics // Bakhtin M. M. Questions of Literature and Aesthetics. - М., 1975.
2. Belyaeva I. A. "Strange Convergences": Goncharov and Dante // Izvestia RAN. Series of literature and language. - 2007. - Т. 66. - № 2. - С. 23-38.
3. Golenishchev-Kutuzov I. N. Dante's Creativity and World Culture. - М., 1971.
4. Goncharov I.A. Complete Works and Letters: In 20 vols.vol.4. - SPb. 4. 1998.
5. Gudonene V. Psychology of personality in Russian prose and poetry. -Vilnius, 2006.
6. Esin A. B. Psychologism of Russian classical literature. -M., 2003.
7. Kedrov K. Stellar Book // Novy Mir - 1982. - № 9. - http: //metapoetry.narod.ru/liter/lit05.htm.
8. Nedzvetsky V. A. Love in the life of the Turgenev hero // Literature at school. - 2006. - № 1. - С. 11-14.
9. Skaftymov A. P. Poetics of Artwork.M., 2007.
10. Turgenev I. С. Poli. of Collected Works and Letters: In 28 vols. of Letters:In 13 vols. - M.: L., 1961-1968.
11. Turgenev I. С. Complete Works and Letters: In 30 vols. Essays:In 12 vols. - М., 1978 1986.
12. Tyutchev F. I. Complete Works and Letters: In 6 vols. Volume 2. - M., 2002.
13. 13. Florensky P.A. Analysis of Spatiality and Time in Artistic and Pictorial Works. - М., 1993.
14. P. A. Florenskij. The Imaginary in Geometry: An Expansion of the Domain of Two-Dimensional Geometrical Images (Experience of the New Interpretation of Imaginaries). - М., 2004.
15. Frank S. L. The subject of knowledge. The Soul of the Man. - St. Petersburg, 1995.
16. Frank S. L. L. Saratov Text. - Saratov. 2006.
17. Etkind E. G. Psychopoetics. - SPb., 2005.
18. Hansen Love Katharina. The Structure of Space in Goncharov'sOblomov'// Russian Literature. - XXVIII (1990).